DESIGNER SHOWROOMS – APPLICATION CRITERIA
- The applicant's collection should consist of women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, jewellery or footwear (not bridal wear or children’s wear)
- The applicant should have a minimum of four stockists (UK and International) - unless the business is under three years in business, where we will accept one stockist as minimum. The brands own website does not count as a stockist
- The applicant's wholesale price points should be within the contemporary or luxury bracket
- Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting information, including press coverage, design development and mood boards for the new collection, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision
Please note that meeting the criteria above does not guarantee a space within the showrooms. The designer showrooms showcase a curated selection of designers and space is limited. All those that meet the criteria will be considered. The BFC reserves the right to review and waive the eligibility criteria for designer’s applications in exceptional circumstances.
If the applicant has been in business for less than three years, they should look at applying for NEWGEN support. Information on NEWGEN can be found at www.britishfashioncouncil.com/newgen
Phase One - APPLICATION PROCESS
Applications for September 2018 are now open, click here to apply.
Applicants will also need to send a lookbook (digitally) to:
PHASE TWO - REVIEW
Once the applicant has completed the application form online it will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted.
Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting information, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision.
Unfortunately, not all applicants are successful and due to the high numbers of applications we cannot always give feedback as to why.
- The minimum stand size available is 4sqm. When you apply online you will be asked to request the size you would like. Please note, we can be flexible to accommodate your desired stand size
- Rates start from £425pm2 + VAT
Included within this rental price is:
- A stand, provided with a furniture package allocated dependent on the size of stand, for the full 5 days of London Fashion Week
- A brand profile on the official LFW website
- Press and buyer accreditation lists which contain names, job title and company name of those registered (unfortunately we cannot provide email addresses)
- Invitation to the LFW Pre-Show seminar, covering all aspects of preparation from marketing to your sales strategy
- Promotion of LFW to an audience of UK and International press and buyers
For enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7759 1963
Tel: +44 20 7759 1965